11 Jan Our Promise To Our Tenants And Rental Applicants
Where would we be without our lovely tenants?
At Robinson Reade we take our responsibilities to our tenants very seriously which is probably one of the reasons we were voted best letting agent by tenants in the 2016 ESTAs. We are an independent agency which means that we can give a far more personalised service to all of our customers. We’ve already set out our commitment to our Landlords and now its time to do the same for our tenants and rental applicants…
We will always….
- treat our rental applicants and tenants in an honest, respectful, friendly and professional way.
- ensure that our fees are transparent with no nasty hidden ‘surprises’.
- provide timely feedback on any rental offers made.
- accompany viewings at our rental properties.
- respond to questions and enquiries quickly and in a patient and professional way.
- ensure that maintenance issues for our managed properties are dealt with in a timely manner.
We will never…
- use our key or allow anyone else to use our key to enter a tenant’s property unless we have had explicit instruction to do so.
- act outside of the law – all our lettings team members are members of ARLA Propertymark and fully trained in property law as applicable to our industry.
Thanks for reading and if you have any residential property letting related questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us – we’d love to get to know you.
Emma Macgregor MARLA
PS: PS: If you are looking for a ‘smart let’ (http://www.robinsonreade.co.uk/quick-let-or-smart-let/) call us today on 01489 579009 or email us at email@example.com for honest, expert and friendly advice.