Who has access to information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We may pass your information to third party service providers, including but not limited to:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors working on our behalf for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you.
- Eric Robinson
- Warner Goodman
- Jasper & Vincent
- Coffin Mew
- Driver Belcher
- Mortgage Required
- Mortgage Mind Limited
- Park Holidays
- Churchill Retirement Living
- The New Homes Group
- Tenant Shop
- OneUtilityBill (Notify)
- Help the Move
- KS Inventories
- No Letting Go
When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and otherwise use your information in accordance with applicable data protection law.
We may disclose your personal information to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining and maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice and managing legal disputes.
In addition to the specific disclosures set out in this section, we may disclose your personal information where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative out-of-court procedure.
In this section we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, applying only in certain circumstances and subject to certain exceptions, and in the interests of keeping this policy concise, not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
You have the right:
- To object to us processing your personal information for marketing purposes. If you object, we will stop processing your personal information for this purpose. When we collect your data, you can choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications from us. If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications, you can opt out at any time by clicking an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of one of our emails.
- To access the information we hold about you and certain information about our processing of it and your rights in relation to it.
- In certain circumstances, to obtain erasure of the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- To rectification of the information we hold about you.
- In certain circumstances, to restrict our processing of your personal information or object to us processing it. If you object, we will stop processing your personal information unless certain exceptions apply.
- Where our legal basis for processing your personal information is your consent or the performance of a contract and we process it by automated means, to be provided with the personal information we hold about you in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the information to another controller.
- To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly affecting you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Where our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, to withdraw that consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will stop the relevant processing, but it will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before the withdrawal.
To exercise any of these rights, email us at email@example.com or write to us at 10 Middle Road, Park Gate, SO31 7GH. In addition, you can exercise your right to object to direct marketing at any time by clicking an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of one of our emails.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do this in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
More information about lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the relevant UK supervisory authority) can be found at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Security precautions in place to protect your information
We take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal information and prevent its loss, misuse or alteration. All information you provide to us is stored on Microsoft Onedrive secure servers.
The transmission of unencrypted (or inadequately encrypted) data over the internet is inherently insecure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security of data sent between us over the internet.
Cookies allow us to provide important site functionality so you don’t have to re-enter lots of information. They also allow us to remember what links and pages you have been or viewed during a session. This helps us deliver a better, more personalised service to you.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences.
Specifically, the following Cookies in use on our website are:
Social Media Sharing and Integration (3rd party). We use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus functionality within this site so that you can share items of interest or become a fan of our Social Media Profiles. Follow the links below to find out more about these site’s own Cookie usage:
Facebook, Twitter , LinkedIn, GooglePlus
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites run by other organisations. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those organisations or the content of their websites. You should read the privacy policies of these organisations before providing them with any personal information.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated on 28th January 2022.
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.org.uk.