10 May Virtual valuations
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions we can’t come out to visit you at the moment but that doesn’t mean we can’t help you to plan for when the Lockdown is lifted.
So if you’d like a free, totally no obligation, no pressure, virtual meeting with us about your property please do get in touch.
We can then set up a convenient time to have a video call with you.
Prior to the meeting we will of course need some information about the property so this is the process.
Virtual valuation process
- Call or email us to book a date and time for a virtual meeting. We prefer to use either WhatsApp Video call or a Zoom meeting.
- You then film a walk through of your property, please hold the phone landscape (wide). It is best to film in sections so you have 2 or 3 parts. e. outside first, then inside.
- For more tips read our blog on how to film a walk through.
- It would be really good if you could point out what you feel are the best bits (and perhaps any negatives that might affect the valuation) as you film.
- If you aren’t able to do a video then just send us still shots of the outside and all the rooms.
- Use a file transfer service such as Wetransfer.com to send the files to us as this compresses the size, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then review the films/images and do our research, gathering comparables and sold data etc.
- Please allow us 24 hours from receiving the files to the virtual meeting so we have time to do this.
- We will email you a detailed report which we can then talk through with you during our virtual meeting.
- During the meeting we can discuss your needs, what your plans are and agree a suitable marketing plan/price.
Contact us now to arrange your appointment.